Seeking: Senior Behaviour Therapist
Little Treasures ABA/IBI Therapy Centre is located in a clinic location in Markham. We are currently searching for a trained senior Behaviour Therapist with a combination of education & experience in working with children diagnosed with autism & other developmental disabilities.
Part-time / Full time (to start ASAP).
- Completion of, Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- A Master’s degree or working towards, in a relevant program that will allow for BCBA certification.
- A minimum of two to five years of experience in the delivery of ABA services
- A minimum of two to five years of experience in the delivery of ABA services.
- Two or more years of experience with clinical supervision of ABA/IBI program.
Conducting a variety of assessments (ex: VBMAPP, ABLLS-R, Functional Analysis).
- Designing individualized programming & behaviour reduction plans.
- Ongoing supervision, training, & evaluation of Instructor Therapists.
- Overseeing the programming of assigned clients including analysis of data, making data driven program changes, writing & updating Individual Service Plans, attending/organizing team meetings, & working as part of a team including a Clinical Supervisor.
- Providing ongoing support & training to families. Conducting meetings with parents & schools
- Flexible, can work independently as well as part of a team. Ongoing training will be provided on site.
Please send your resume & cover letter to:
Maureen - firstname.lastname@example.org